A few interesting facts about me:
- Born and raised in the UK, I pride myself on my European sense of style and a clean simple approach to design and staging.
- I once helped Raine Spencer (princess Diana’s stepmother) select fabric for her Althorp estate.
- I styled a private collection of Elsa Schiaparelli’s jewellery whilst interning at Harvey Nicholls.
- I am obsessed with textiles and color.
- My custom made drop cloth headboard was featured in This Old House July 2013 issue.
- I love to garden and grow my own fruits and veggies.
- I love working with Annie Sloane chalk paint and upgrading old furniture.
Here are some things my clients are saying:
” I recently went to contract on my listing at 30 Leland St in E Northport. Samantha’s consult helped the homeowners to make inexpensive alternations that significantly changed the home’s appearance. We found a buyer in 3 weeks. Very quick for a house that has a railroad running behind their backyard.”
“I implemented everything Samantha suggested and the living room looks incredible, she accomplished everything I was looking for and more and continued to follow up with me until all the details were complete. Also, she has contractors she works with so when I needed my blinds installed – she found someone incredibly reasonably priced and very professional. My husband is a perfectionist and was over the moon happy with the work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.”
“Amazing to work with! Listens to your needs. Worked with Samantha on my home office and I am so pleased with the outcome!”